Ascot Lodge Motel Terms & Conditions
- Credit card details (current to date of booking)are required at time of booking to confirm booking.
- All cancellations may incur a minimum $20.00 handling fee, (per unit if multiple units booked) while cancellations within the minimum cancellation periods (as set out below), may incur a minimum $50.00 handling fee (per unit as above). Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice, or non-arrival, may otherwise result in the total amount for the booked accommodation being charged with the exception of the period 25th December to 14th January when minimum cancellation period is 7 days before the booked date , or non-arrival , which may result in the total amount for the booked accommodation being charged.
- Check-in is available from 2pm on the day of arrival. Check-out time is by 10am on the day of departure. Early check-in and/or late check-out is by prior arrangement only.
- Payment for all accommodation must be made in full on the day of departure (if not already done so). Overdue/recovery charges may be made if your account is not paid on time.
- Any changes to a reservation will be treated as a new booking and additional charges may apply. Any extension to a booking is subject to availability of rooms. Earlier departure may not result in a refund unless the motel management approve and are able to re-let the booked accommodation.
- No visitors are allowed in rooms after 10pm. Any damage to the room or property may be charged, plus a charge for any resultant loss of income if applicable. The person registered for the room is responsible for any damage caused by their visitors.
- Smoking is not allowed in any rooms or designated ‘No Smoking’ areas of the property. If you do smoke, then you may be charged appropriate cleaning and loss of income charges.
- Group Bookings: Special conditions will apply for group bookings which may overide normal policies